Utah Social Security Benefits Lawyer
Social Security disability is the focus of the Law Office of David W. Parker, P.C. in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our focus is driven by a sincere desire to help people whose medical conditions prevent them from gainful employment. We invite you to explore our site to find our more about our specific services. You may also contact us by calling 877-773-5600 and scheduling a free initial consultation.
- Social Security Disability – Helping clients obtain benefits when physical and mental conditions leave them unable to work.
- Physical Disorders – Addressing SSD matters with those who, because of illness or injury, have a physical condition that prevents them from working.
- Mental Disorders – Assisting those who suffer from debilitating mental disabilities or impairments obtain SSD benefits.
- Spinal Problems – Advocating on behalf of those finding it difficult to transition to a new job following a spinal injury.
- Disability – Initial Application – Walking clients through the initial steps of applying for SSD benefits.
- Reconsideration Appeals – Taking the important step with our clients to file appeals for denied SSD claims.
- Hearings With a Judge – Preparing clients thoroughly for their court appearance and setting realistic expectations.
- Dire Need Cases – Obtaining SSD relief for those whose situations necessitate immediate action.
- Over Age 50 Claims – Making those over the age of 50 aware of the ease of obtaining SSD benefit.
- Can I work? – Looking at the factors that determine an individual’s ability to work and eligibility to receive SSD benefits.
- Medical Record Evidence – Examining medical documentation that can influence one’s eligibility to receive SSD benefits.
While our firm addresses SSD matters statewide, we also provide special focus in the following regions:
Don’t let discouragement or physical pain get in the way of getting the Social Security disability benefits you are entitled to. Contact the Law Office of David W. Parker, P.C. — we have earned a reputation for success by effectively pursuing claims on behalf of those we serve. Contact us today for a free initial consultation. Call us toll-free at 877-773-5600.